Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Abouuut Time...

Nursing school has kept me from entertaining myself and writing this blog. How dare it. All I can say is, thank GOODNESS this semester from Hell (and yes I literally mean Hell) is finally over. I didn't think it would ever end, but I am at the light at the end of the tunnel so it must be. I feel like I'm dreaming, considering I've had a schedule full of absolutely NOTHING the past few days...well actually I did get a haircut one day..and that took up some time...a whole hour, if that. Impressive right? Pretty jammed packed. While it's definitely nice to be completely unproductive and have nothing to do or study for, I must admit I feel quite useless. I'm bored. I think I forgot how to chill out. All I can think about while sitting here is that I should be doing or studying for something.
Regretfully I must also admit I've already looked at the syllabus for all my classes next semester, yes I know that I am a dork. With a capital 'D'.
I know my parents enjoy me home, the dishes are washed, the trash is taken out, the laundry is done, the dogs are good to go, the house is clean, ah yes they are probably really enjoying me home. Lucky for them they don't have a child who can just sit and do nothing all day.
So now that the semester is over, and for some reason Global Warming (I know what it means I just choose to only pay attention to the warming part of the phrase) is deciding to be USELESS, it must be time for the happiest time of the year.......opening a present from a relative who thought what you might really enjoy for Christmas would be a hand knit sweater fit with jingle bells and all. Question. If it's already Christmas, why give me something Christmas related?? THEN the only time I can use it (whatever that may be) or look at it will be a whole year from now. Of course that next year the same person will give me yet again something else Christmas related....soooo basically it's a never ending cycle. I'm not talking ornaments here people, I do love me a nice ornament. I'm talking Christmas clothes...really? I don't want a sweater with a giant Christmas Tree on it. Nor do I want socks fit with bells. If you really feel inclined though to give me these things please include a light up necklace and a pair of antlers so I can wear it all to the next tacky Christmas party. I'd be the cooliiiiest one there. Holla!!
Despite how horrendous and nerve racking of a semester that it was, without it I would not have met some of the coolest people ever. Cath buddy and friends you people know who you are :), thank you for making my semester great despite!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad I am done with nursing school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I was done with nursing school! I'm just telling myself I only have 3 more semesters. In my head this sounds like a small enough number.

    ReplyDelete