Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hurry uuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!

Favorite thing about Tuesdays....I get to be up past 10, ON PURPOSE. Wow, if that doesn't make me sound like a fuddy duddy I don't know what does. How do I spend the extra hour or two? I of course get in my weekly dose of awesome reality TV: Teen Mom2 and The Biggest Loser. Both quality shows. I would just like to say Red team you are awful. That is all. Teen Mom2 Janelle...REALLYYYY get a grip girl and drop Kieffer or whatever his name is (nothing but trouble).

I would like to know why the week before Spring break always feels the most overwhelming, I mean I know whyyyy I just don't understand why it is that way. My goal was to take no books home with me, not that anyone cares, but I doubt this is going to happen. A girl can dream big right?

009 I seriously have nothing interesting to say tonight and the only reason I'm writing anything is because I haven't in a while soooo I loves youuu :). Is that good? I hope you peeps have an awesome spring breeeeeak...can't get here soon enough GEEZ. so close yet so foreverlong away.

Now that I've successfully put off a careplan until tomorrow......goodnight world.

2 comments:

  1. oh you fuddy duddy, if you bring any books home I will throw them! They call it a break for a reason... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say you'll probably be throwing some then hahaha girl I have SO much to do that week we get back there is NO WAY I can put it all off till then.

    ReplyDelete