Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stupid Colloquial..or -um..whatever it's called won't let me publish about my cath buddy!!!!!!!

Writing this for the THIRD time, it will not be as good as the first.
So I will repeat myself again. Since 009 asked if I blogged, I felt as though I might as well provide them with more reasons to laugh at me. I hope that it is out of love. I am however I understand an easy target. I too laugh at myself quite frequently, just ask my cath buddy.
If you don't know what a cath buddy is, I am sorry but this blog will not be subject to explaining why I have a cath buddy. She knows I will forever love her for being my cath buddy. Just know that you WISH you had one. HAHA. Also, if you are not in 009...quite a sad reality, I am deeply sorry for your loss...because it is a loss. By some either mistake or miracle 009 is full of all animated loud people. Maybe not all loud..but definietely all animated. Facial expressions are my favorite. I love being at my Wednesday's home away from home; you know how every home has a distinctive consistent smell?? Well, so does ours! AND if you're lucky you may even get to enjoy a few saunas throughout the day...quite the stress reliever.
I really should be doing the craptons of work I have to do! If you're mad this is all I have to say, which is no one since probably no one reads this, that sounds like a personal problem. Happy almost Friday :)!!

3 comments:

  1. I am soo proud to be part of 009 :)
    Not telling you who this is though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahah I just laughed out loud at work...I love the last sentance about no one reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. FRIEND! I get to see your wonderful face on friday, and just so you know I look for your blog updates.... :)

    ReplyDelete