Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hamburgers the size of my head

     Woooooo another win for the gamecocks last night, good job boys...um well it was a win so good job. However, why is it that we always get so sloppy when we are either a.playing well or b.think we are going to cream the other team? One would think you would play extra hard and tight so that you couuuld see a significant gap in the scoreboard. 38-19 gamecocks final score I believe, but still considering we were suppose to "stomp" them I'd say that 19 points proves we didn't so much do that. Always is harder than anticipated. Normally I can last a whole game, even an ESPN game which can last four hours without having to go to the bathroom or eating food because I'm having that much fun and lose track of time....but on games like last night nope I was starving and we only stayed until the score was 31-13 so about two and a half hours....leaving an entire quarter left to go. Trust me it was just that dragging, BUT trust me I am a dedicated fan..a hungry dedicated fan.
     In our search for food we went to the trusty Copper River Grill, home of the biggest burgers ever. No that's not part of their name, but it should be. I'm not kidding or exaggerating at all when I say the patties themselves are as big around as my head. Let's just say I have a pretty heavy to-go box filled with what's left over, yay for today's lunch :)!!
     They told us before the year even started that as nursing majors in upper division we would basically have no life. I have found this to be true, see I really would have no life if I didn't take time out to go to football games or hang out with friends. See, really and truly I could be using that time to study for all of my upcoming tests but hey one needs a break every once in a while.
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment