Friday, September 10, 2010

There's water in my closet...

    You know how normally when you call different offices and service companies they take, well at least it feels like, FLIPPING FOREVER to come to you and help you figure out what's up?? Well, obviously where I live we must have it made. Except, we kinda still don't if you think about how we shouldn't be having all of these issues in the first place. But, if you look at it as daaaang we have some fast service than hey we have it made in the shade I'd say. I find it pretty awesome that I call about there being random water surfacing in the carpet in my closet and within 10 minutes of my call I get an extremely loud knock on my door only to open it and find not one but TWO maintenance men. I guess they send two in case the other one has no clue what he's doing. Who knows, but you won't see me complaining especially when one is a sweet old man who knows what he's doing and his lacky cute college boy (obviously I mean this is a college apartment complex) coming with a shop vac.
   I have more to say, BIG SHOCKER I know, but I am going to dinnerrr with my peeps so peace out :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment