Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm a slacker I realize this

Actually, no I'm not. That title is false advertisement. I have however been slacking on this, in case anyone felt deeply upset or just beside themselves because they didn't have one of my totally awesome blog posts to read. I know I know, I'm sorry. I don't even have a good excuse unfortunately.
Today was the first day of classes....aaah what a busy and exhausting day Thursdays will be with just one class; how will I ever cope!?!?! I'll be done with class before some people even wake up..9:15am! I do find this to be a tad absurd considering its pharmacology....too early for that ball of stress to be tossed around. So basically since it was such a physically draining day lol I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I mean I did do a lot of driving, despite the fact that I was sitting down for all of that (of course), so I do have some excuse for being tired. I also woke up at 6:15 sooooo yea.
Random thought of the day: I would like to know why it is so difficult to find flipping wall art that is not cheesy or tacky or dumb looking. For real? I went to Target, Pier 1, and World Market. I like things in World Market buuuut I'm too cheap to buy that stuff unless I'm in love...and even then, and so obviously since I walked away with nothing (after going into the store twice) I was not a true fan and in love. The things they have that they actually think the majority of the population would like on their walls....WHY would I want to hang a poster with the alphabet on it? I'm not five I'm not in kindergarten. I'm not a teacher nor want to be one. So is it supposed to be like a reminder so I don't forget what letter comes after the next? So I just gave up and for now my walls will just be boring and bare until I am feeling in the mood to spend money, which on a college budget will probably be a while.
In closing I would just like to say that I'm pretty sure the guys above us either have feet made of lead or they are extreme gamers of dance dance revolution. I think that's it, that could definitely be it. However, they need to chill out. Okay doooooone :)

2 comments:

  1. my dearest lala.
    classes are always terrible, no matter the time :)
    as for wall art--go to Michaels. They have replicas and all kinds of things...or you can "forget to go" until I come for a visit. & i can go all interior design on your room :) miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAILEY!!! I miss you too and I basically love you for commenting, it makes me feel like less of a loser :) ha! and sure I can "forget to go" no problemo ;)

    ReplyDelete