Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guilty pleasures

Don't lie, I know everyone has that one or two shows that they watch that they would just rather the rest of the world not know they watch. Or books....which I for one do not have because really the only books I read are those that I have to.
I must admit, and yes I realize this is sad but hey it's a guilty pleasure, I am a fan of reality tv. This is not because I find anything real at all about it, but because it's just plain entertainment genius!
For instance, The Jersey Shore. Hooooow could you not watch Snookie and the Situation, it's kind of like when you are late to a meeting and stuck in traffic and you're annoyed when you find that the reason everything is so backed up is because everyone in front of you is taking a long invasive look at a wreck as they pass by...but then when you get up to it you can't take your eyes off either. This also goes for The Bachelor/Bachelorette.
I love GLEE. Don't hate, it's an awesome show. The only reason it's even considered a guilty pleasure, though I don't feel guilty in the least bit and am proud to admit I am a faithful viewer, is because of all those people out there who feel as though it's an extended version of High School Musical....eeeh wronggg. GLEE makes HSM look like newbies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment