Monday, August 9, 2010

Why not?

     I've been saying for years I should write a book, but we all know I would never be committed long enough to do that....biggest procrastinator ever. Which is why even though I'm leaving to move back into school in a week I have yet to start doing any packing of any sort. I hate packing just as much as I hate unpacking, but I mean really who honestly loves doing either. Back to the point of the first sentence, I figure why not write a blog since it seems as though I'm the only lame one who's yet to start one (procrastination see).
     I doubt anyone will read this, but I love surprises so surprise me please, but I've been told I could talk to a wall so if I end up just talking to myself that's cool..haha. What will I write about, that's a good question...I've also been told I'm quite a random person (I personally like to think of it more as I'm one step ahead of the game ha :) ). I don't have anything especially invigorating to say at the moment, but I hope it's a GREAT day for everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment