Friday, August 13, 2010

Movin' out!

Could it be? Could the summer actually be over? Why yes!!!
I'm moving back to Cola tomorrow, well unofficially but all of my stuff is moving back...which is alot. I really hate unpacking and packing. I do however enjoy arranging and organizing, when I FIRST get somewhere or start the school year. Now whether it stays that way for long is a different story. It's the thought that counts thought right, and the effort?
I am so pumped to be living off campus this year, awesomeeeee and to have my car back (major plus). As I was speaking to some friends tonight as well as a girl who's going to be a freshman I was asked if I'd have my own bathroom. I was taken back with joy as I realized it's the first time ever in my life that I will have my own bathroom. I don't know what to do with myself, that is exciting.
I hope my dogs won't go on hunger strikes...of course those "strikes" tend to only last for three days max once they realize their pouting will not make me return. Plus, they enjoy food. Such love.

In light of all of this I would just like to say it has been one interesting summer. Yes I did say interesting, as opposed to not interesting or boring. Who wants that anyway. I have gotten closer to some great friends that I love very much :) including the cutest sweetest little 3 and a half year old ever so shout outs I will miss you guys. You know who you people are ;). Ya'll are the greatest and I don't know what I would do without you!!!

1 comment: