Monday, August 9, 2010

Questions....

1. WHY do professor's feel the need to request the "mandatory" purchase of ginormous wordy expensive textbooks that inevitably bookstores won't buy back because it's not the newest edition.
2. Howcome when I push the "that was easy" button from staples it's still not easy, I just find myself pushing it hoping it will magically become easier...lies.
3. I know this isn't a question, but I just find this entertaining. Seriously why would anyone let their child "play" in a trunk? I guess WorldMarket is just making sure no one can sue them....like the old woman who sued mcdonalds for her coffee being hot without a label ( really lady?steam hello). The next time I get a frappicino from starbucks I'm going to fake a frostbite and complain that they dont have a label that says this is cold, the ice was not a giveaway okay!
4. Who wants to both pack and unpack my life and drive it to USC? Any takers?? not a fan not a fan, this would be another of those I wish my "that was easy button" would actually work. Or I could snap my fngers and telaport everything there.
5. Seriously where do these armadillos keep coming from? I keep thinking I'm driving over boulders, but then I realize that no I'm running over hard-bodied little defensless animals...and then I feel horrible. I feel less horrible if it's a squirrel because we have plenty of those but armadillos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment