Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ice-Ice Baby

ICECREAM is basically the best thing ever invented. I think anyway. But even the best things can be ruined. Take cheese for example....who wants to eat blue cheese? eww. That is nasty with a capital 'N', in my opinion anyway. American Idol...totally going to be ruined and fall down the tubes into the trash without Simon Cowell; I'm just laying it out there.

Back to the oh so important topic at hand, icecream.
I understand these flavor people feel the need to make new ones but come OOOON people bacon icecream...really??? If I wanted cold bacon I would freeze cooked bacon (notice I did not say eat raw bacon, food poisoning no thank you).
Marble slab now has french toast flavored icecream. What!! I do believe french toast is one of those amazing foods that is only good for a few bites until then it swiftly becomes too much. So, french toast flavored icecream=stomach ache. I just do not understand this.
Birthday Cake icecream/ Cheesecake icecream: I'm not going to lie, I am a fan of both of these....for three bites. Both of these that should be things kept in their original form, the taste is so much better that way.
Riverdog Ripple....thankfully Ye Ole Fashioned got rid of this one. Blue and green playdough is what I'd like to call it. Banned because of parents complaining about the after effects in the bathroom. However I think they now have one actually called playdough.Why is the question I'd like to ask them.
Bananna Split. Okay before you guys go and hate on me for not liking this I would like to point out I am not speaking of a bananna split with the full bananna and cherries and fudge...no. They actually have an icecream now with the flavors of these all mixed into one. The only reason I ate this was because my friend got it for free and we were curious...ate one bite and spit it out.
No, I do not spend my days eating icecream. I wish. These are just all things I and my friends have noticed and talk about, yes I know we are cool. It's called get yourself a "free sample" at mslab.
Now back to important things like watching Project Runway...adios amigos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment